Join us for a hands on, fully coached bicycle maintenance workshop.
Learn how to service your own bike, including:
- Intro – you can do 90% of bike maintenance yourself!
- “ABCD” bike check – what to look out for to ensure your bike is roadworthy and operates efficiently
- Basic bike fit adjustments – seat hight, seat fore/ aft etc
- Cleaning and lubing chain, edge of jockey wheels etc.
- Dropped chain – how to fix it
- Taking wheels on and off – correct use of the quick release lever
- Taking off a tyre and changing a tube easily.
- Plus many more….. even for experienced cyclists
When: Sunday 25th of November
Where: Guildford Primary School courtyard
Time: 2-5 pm
Cost: $30 per person (bike services usually cost $50 or more)
Note, kids under 16 can attend with an adult for free, with their own bike included, as long as they are supervised and work together with the adult.
What you need to bring: Your bike! and old clothes
The workshop will be run by Mike Norman, professional cycle coach from the Secret Cycling Business. He will demonstrate each step and then participants get to work on their own bikes with assistance.
Afternoon tea provided.
Places strictly limited to 30 adults with bikes. RSVP and pre-pay essential via http://ttgbike.eventbrite.com.au/
Any questions email email@example.com or call Peter on 0438 940 386