A new year is here and the second Perth Transition Town Conference is shaping up.
Like last year, it will be an opportunity to share experience and knowledge all about Transition Towns. Come meet others near you invovled in this global movement or find out how to start your own group.
Sessions include (full program soon):
- Global updates International Transition Conference and Brazil
- Starting and maintaining a Transition Town group
- Group IT tips and examples
- Discussion on the Paradoxes of voluntary simplicity and How should Transition groups operate?
- Behaviour change and Inner Transition
- and more….
Date: Saturday 27th February
Time: 10 am to 4 pm (rego and cuppa from 9:30 am)
Location: Lotteries House, 2 Delhi Street, West Perth (next to City West Train station)
This year we will be self catering, so please bring a plate to share for morning tea or lunch. If possible, please include a label with dietary information (vegetarian, vegan, contains nuts, gluten, diary etc…). Coffee/tea will be provided.
BYO cutlery/crockery and feel free to bring your own name tag.
Places limited, so make sure you reserve your ticket here: https://pthconf2016.eventbrite.com.au
- Saturday, 27 February 2016 from 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM
- Lotteries House – 2 Delhi street . West Perth. Perth, WA 6005 AU – View Map