The May event for the Transition Town Guildford Sustainable Homes action group will be another house tour. It’s a 13 year old, owner designed and owner built solar passive straw bale house. It has:
- unique decorative features, cellar, animal shed and garage made mostly of recycled materials.
- Solar panels and composting toilets (Clivus Multrum)
- Chickens and cows, vegetable garden and herbs
- Numerous fruit trees (about 150), grapes, edible plants and bees
- RSVP: Number are limited to 15, so it’s essential to RSVP via Eventbrite
- Location: The address will be sent in the confirmation email when you register
- Date: Sunday 17th May
- Time: 2- 4 pm
- Cost: By donation and please bring something for afternoon tea if possible
If you’d like to car pool, please meet at the Guildford Kindergarten car park at 1:10 pm (90 Helena street Guildford)
Come join us for this tour followed by arvo tea.
Any problems, please call Colin 0403 702 741